Why we're the best.
Cadre Curbing, LLC offers several options that other landscape curbing companies do not.
- During the installing, cadre curbers will apply a firm sand base over the dirt and underneath the curb that is tamped down. The sand under the curbs helps provide a firm foundation and lets the curb rise just enough to line up with the grass preventing the curbing from looking "wavy" from the road. Applying the sand first also helps prevent weeds from growing underneath, and grass from growing into your gardens.
- All of our concrete batches are mixed with nylon reinforcement fibers & special additives to increase the PSI of your concrete edging and ensure that your curb will give years of beauty to your yard. Our curbs use integral dyed concrete to prevent weedwackers and lawnmower blades from leaving white marks on your edging. Cadre Curbing uses state-of-the-art machinery and materials from our supplier to guarantee your curb will be made to the highest quality.
- Cadre curbs are also installed with a high strength galvanized aircraft cable throughout the center of all our curbs, which helps to uphold the integrity of the curbing. The cable also prevents control joints from separating in high frost areas after a few seasons. Without this cable holding the curb integrity, it is impossible to stop control joints from separating because of frost and harsh Rochester winters.
- Another service we offer to our customers is the installation of "pop-ups". Pop-ups are an attachment to the gutter downspout on a house and are installed to prevent water from pooling up behind your curbing. These pvc tubes travel under the curbing and into the yard with a flush finish to allow for uninterrupted lawn-mowing. We install these to ensure your colors stay true and the strength of the curbing isn't affected during the first 28 days after installation. Ask more about this on your Free Estimate!
- Cadre Curbing LLC offers a variety of lighting options for the curbs around your home and gardens. We offer LED lights that notch into the back of the curbing using a special mold with a wide variety of colors. The LED lighting is highly energy efficient and will strongly illuminate your landscape at night. We also offer rope-lights that also secure into the special mold on the back of the curbs, which provide a more subtle glow to your landscaping.
- Finally, Cadre Curbing offers the best warranty in the industry. We stand behind the quality of our product and offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Our belief is that if our customers are satisfied with their curbing, they will let others know of our superior quality concrete curbs. For this reason, all of our customers will have the opportunity to earn $50-$75 for each referral they get us! We don't do any advertising in the papers because we would rather give back to those who support us. If you have any questions regarding your curbing please don't hesitate to give us a call!